Full-Service Customized Window Replacement
By choosing Renewal by Andersen, you get a sophisticated replacement window that is also strong, customizable, and beautiful.
Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive focus on window customization and design can help you maximize the beauty of your home (inside and out) with its 49 color combinations, numerous grille designs, 11 hardware finishes, and slim frames.
Your windows won’t just withstand time*; they’ll also look fantastic while doing it.
To find the perfect look for your house, look through our assortment of color, frame, grille, and hardware choices.
RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN IS MADE FOR YOU
- Sleeker frames: Fibrex® material’s strength enables narrower frames, which in turn allow for more glass and a wider field of view.
- Custom shaping: Because we can shape your windows using the extrusion process, you can match the architectural design of your house or create a completely new appearance.
- A color for every house: By fusing the color into the Fibrex® material, our process gives you access to a wide range of long-lasting** colors, including dark exterior hues that are uncommon in other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors: We also provide interior wood that can be stained, such as oak, maple, and engineered pine, so you can replicate or match a classic architectural style.
- Interior design options: Whether you want to go classic with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright, there are 11 different hardware finishes that can be used to match your style.
- A wide range of grille options: You can match your new windows to the existing architecture of your home, change the look of your home, or carry out a historically accurate renovation by choosing from a variety of grille patterns and options, such as colonial, prairie, and custom-designed.
Your consultant will work with you to create a solution that works for you whether you have five questions or fifty. They will respond to inquiries about aesthetics (e.g., “Can you do a dark exterior trim to match my siding?” and “My home is an Arts and Crafts bungalow—what’s the right look for me?”) as well as practical matters (e.g., “Can I do the front of the house now, and the back later?”). or “Do I have to wait until spring because it’s fall?”), as well as practicality (“My elderly mother-in-law has mobility issues, so it’s difficult for her to open a double-hung window; do you have something you’d recommend instead?”).
Are you ready to begin?
*Based on testing of 10 double-hung units per ASTM E2068 20 years after installation
**See warranty for details